The current 2020/21 season fees have been reduced due to the impact of COVID-19. Our club is offering a discount on the KSB membership fee of 50% as per below.
Family discounts: For families of three (3) or more members, residing at the same address and registering at the same time a discount of $35 will be given from KSB membership fees. In 2020/21 Athletics Victoria (AV) are offering a family discount of $20 per person (available when three (3) or more Open or Junior Athletes reside at the same address and register at the same time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with completing the registration if needed.
Membership fees already paid prior to COVID discount: The club will be in contact with you to arrange a refund for the portion related to the KSB membership fee. AV will be in contact directly with members that have already paid their AV membership fees up until 30th September 2020.
• Open and Junior – Full competing member with access to insurance including personal accident insurance, membership offers and discounts, partner offers and can earn points in all club competitions
• Recreational Runner – Reduced membership with access to insurance including personal accident insurance, membership offers and discounts, partner offers and recreational running event entry fees. Not eligible to score points for Clubs.
• Social Member – non-competing member
• Coach – must be a financial member of Athletics Australia
• Official – must be have completed an AV Officiating Course and intend to participate as an official
• Recreational runners and social runners don’t need a competition package
Note: AV charge a 2% fee on all transactions
Please note: you require an AV & KSB membership to be eligible to participate in individual rounds. Please see AV website for details about participation as a non-member.